31.5.2022 – 13.6.2022
Days of Photography
in the Goriška Region
Freedom is not stiff, it is flexible. Freedom is not white nor black nor red. It is a spectrum of colours. To some, freedom represents peace and quiet; to other, a letter to a loved one; to someone else, an image in sand; to a child, jumping in ponds or sitting on a top branch of a tree. Freedom. Yesterday, today, tomorrow.
Ten authors will present their view on “freedom”.
The Festival Days of Photography in the Goriška Region 2022 was created in cooperation with the institute Photo Dialogue. The presented photographs were first exhibited at Kranj Foto Fest 2021. Nearly a year later, a part of this programme arrived to Nova Gorica. You are kindly invited to visit!
You are kindly invited to visit!
31. 5. 2022 at 5 p.m. / Ljudska univerza Nova Gorica
31. 5. – 13. 6. 2022
6. 6. 2022 at 7.00 p.m. / Carinarnica
LECTURES AND ARTIST TALKS
- 31. 5. 2022 at 5:30 p.m. / Ljudska univerza Nova Gorica
Luka Dakskobler, conversation with author
- 2. 6. 2022 at 8 p.m. / online
Maryna Shtanko, conversation with author
- 7. 6. 2022 at 7:00 p.m. / Goriški muzej Kromberk
Dr. Chikako Shigemori Bučar and Dr. Maja Veselič:
Photographic motifs in east-Asian postcards at the beginning of the 20th century
- 9. 6. 2022 at 8 p.m. / online
conversation with author
- 6. 6. 2022 at 5.00 p.m. / Slovensko narodno gledališče
Photo-walk across Nova Gorica with David Verlič
- 11.6. 2022 at 9.00 am / Galerija75, Bukovje 6, Števerjan, Italija
Camera obscura workshop with Marko Vogrič
Applications required at firstname.lastname@example.org or +386 40 542 953. The price of a workshop is €5.
Event Photo Gallery
Many thanks to all who kindly enabled the Days of Photography in the Goriška Region 2022.